- Barrow Borough Council
- Executive Committee(Reserve)
- Licensing Committee(Reserve)
- Licensing Regulatory Committee(Reserve)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Planning Committee(Chairman)
Term of Office
- 06/05/2010 – 08/05/2023
Appointments to outside bodies
- Allotments Liaison Committee
- Furness Maritime Trust
- Health and Safety Management Board
- Planning Panel
- Planning Policy Working Group
I have been married to my Wife, Brenda for over 50 years. We have two Daughters (Joanne and Karen) and four Grandchildren (Natalie, Jordan, Chloe and Jaxon).
I worked in the Shipyard all my working life until I had to retire through ill health in 1996. I served as a School Governor at South Walney Infant and Nursery School from September 1972 until September 2014.
My hobbies include all kinds of sport, local politics, education, music and supporting local amateur theatre.